Friday, October 12, 2012

Jebal Jebal

Assalamualaikum and Hi,
to my hunny, oh dear blog, i'm so sorry if i seem like I'm abandoned you. hee
Okay lets start.

So PMR is done, well actually not yet, Math and Kh are waiting to kill us, dear PMR-ins,so..  good luck! do your best.
Straight to the point, lately i'm just not in a good mood, woo woo. stop there, it is not because of PMS or what ever.  it just, I really tension when people start to talked like this to me :

' Atikah confirm dapat 8A' 'hmm, budak pandai, study last minute pun tak pe' 'senanglah, kau dah pandai' 'kau minta je SBP or MRSM mana-mana confirm dapat'

ya Allah, people, please don't say like this. ke arah positive sikit please, You guys are not the one who will be crying if I don't get staright A for my PMR, i am the one who will be freaking crying like nuts since you peoples  put a high expectation on me. It is a pressure, you know. More pressure when it just me and Huda yang okay trial. It is just TRIAL you know, TRIAL is TRIAL and TRIAL is the past. So please , don't kaitkan between my TRIAL and my PMR.

Bukannya I wish I tak dapat macam Trial result, tak. I'm hope and I give my hope to Allah. I want straight A. And I'm not regret dapat result trial yang okay, just, please, stop with all that hmm hmm thingy.

Shut up Atikah, haha. So GOOD LUCK! after done with your exam don't forget to pray to Allah everyday and minta agar result PMR better than TRIAL. Hanya pada Allah kita meminta, memohon dan hanya Allah yang beri kita kejayaan diatas usaha kita. =D , assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment