Tuesday, October 11, 2011

British English!

assalamualaikum,
speaking British English today with Anis. omygoshh.Heart it damn much. well, what so different between Malaysia English and British English? google them by yourself  = =' . In the half 20-century we generally speak exactly same as British English, but then.. American programmes has influenced our language. and now we do speak english but still have the malay accent. hmm.

Anis keeps asking me for an example of british english, and i was like. okay i'm not good in this. for somebody who still blur about What is British English?? well, do you watch Mr Bean? Harry Potter (of course you did) , The Pillars Of The Earth ( my fav movie) and bla bla. They  do speak british!

talking about British, my sister,Waa show me a official video called 'What make you beautiful'  from a British-Irish boyband. and my first reaction, AHA! they are so cute.  say hai to 'One Direction' . 
Louise (19), Niall (18) , Zayn (18), Liam (18), Harry (17) .
I like Harry most, he reminds me to Nathan (The Wanted). Oh yeah, The Wanted are English boy too =D


studying,studying,studying and i'm dying. god,help me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment